Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Kitten

As many of you know, we have a kitten. Her name is Tabby, short for Tabitha, and she is just the cutest 10- or 11-week-old kitten that you ever did see. The biggest problem that we have with her is that she uses her claws way too fervently! Any time that she plays at all, she uses them. Usually we stay pretty clear of them, we've learned a lot about that. But not this morning. We have a rug down on the kitten floor that she likes to play with, especially while I'm standing on it. This morning, she was having just a grand ol' time. Till she clawed my toe and drew blood! Yeah, so now she's being punished in her carry case and I'm blogging with my toe all band aided up. Well, Jamie and I have decided that once she gets old enough we will be de-clawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment