Saturday, November 18, 2017

Rental Adventure

Wow, guys. Seriously, I just fixed our computer so that we can finally use it again. It has taken me this long to do it, but I'm just glad it's finally working!!! Now I just have to figure out how to fine-tune my fix. But anyways, what y'all stopped by to actually see!

These photos are straight and not touched up!! :) We are super pleased with how it all came together! And don't look too closely in a few places because I still have to do the final once over.

                                                                                                                                                                    House Front



I don't have the before for the hallway but here's how it looks now.



 Stairs ;)
                                                             Half Bath













              

  Living Room



                                                                     

 Master Bedroom


                                                                              Master Closet ;)

Kitchen Before














                                                                     After





































So it's kind of hard to see in the before pictures but it was trashed. The previous tenants had smoked inside when they weren't allowed and it had permeated a lot. We painted all the walls/ceilings/base boards, put in all new lighting, and installed new carpet. It was a lot of work but I'm glad it's done and I'm glad we have some nice tenants. We are excited about the future!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment