Thursday, February 29, 2024

Back on the Bandwagon

 It’s been so long and crazy since I’ve posted here. I was looking through the posts and couldn’t believe it had been about 6 years!! In that time we’ve had two more children, we’ve moved three times, and I have even started substitute teaching in our area! I can’t believe that I’ve dropped the ball this much and I feel terrible that I used to be so involved and invested just to let it fall by the wayside. But I get why, we ended up having 5 kids in 7 years and to be honest that is crazy insane! However, I wouldn’t choose another life for anything! I love each and every one of my adorable children! They brighten the days and annoy the heck out of me simultaneously. 😂 And that’s parenting in a nutshell. If you’re in that rut, remember, you’re not alone. I can honestly tell you that I have felt the guiding and uplifting hand of angels as I’ve struggled through the tough times. This job is worth every second! Not only because you are raising the new generation but also because I have learned so much about love and how God works as I’ve done my part. And I’m so glad that I will never be done learning with my family. 🥰


But that’s not really why I decided to come on here and post again. It’s been a long journey this last year with my health. And yet I know that I have a longer road ahead. Right now I’m in the thick of this “through” season. And I had the thought, “I bet there are people with stories just like mine. Maybe they’ll appreciate knowing they’re not alone in it too.” That’s when I remembered that I have a blog! 🥰😂🫣😅 So don’t hate me, but I thought this would be a great place to talk about my struggles, what’s working for me and what’s not, and how I’m doing in my journey. If you love it, I’m so glad! And if you don’t, then you are free to click over to another site—I’m sorry it didn’t resonate with you, thanks for coming by! So while I hope that you get something from this, I’m really doing this for me. I am hoping that maybe I can start to see the difference in myself while holding myself accountable in some regards and not make it as widespread as Facebook. 😳😅 With that being said I hope you take this journey with me! We might laugh together, cheer together and probably cry together too. Thank you for coming along with me, I look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment