Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Exercise Plan

Ha! You probably thought that you wouldn't hear about this until Friday, but I've decided to switch things up. I will now blog on Tuesdays because I got my scale yesterday and a wicked awesome letter from my husband that made me want to get out and move it! 
So with out further ado, my starting weight for this challenge is 212. Yuck! It's definitely not a good weight, but it's not as bad as I feared it would be : ). At least I've got that going for me! And while I'd love to take my weight loss pills to help, I just don't think I'm going to be able to. Not until I've had a check up anyways. I've been having some interesting symptoms and I want to get them checked out first. Always think healthy, don't let yourself get hurt because you want it to badly. This is all about me wanting to be a healthier person, so I don't think I'll risk those right now. Now for pictures of me? Well, I don't really have a full body before [who'd take it for me?] so this will have to do for now. A wonderful picture of my husband and me : ) Not the best picture to see my weight, but this will do for now.

On to brighter things! I am thrilled to be going to visit our family. It'll be a very nice long month for me down there and I can't wait until Friday to be there. Now all I have to do here is clean everything before I leave and make it look nice and neat. Oh yeah, I also have to pack. So, with that in mind I need to do my exercise so that I can get on with the day! Have fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment