Friday, September 20, 2013

The move and other tid bits

I can't believe its taken me so long to realize that there was probably an app for blogger! Yep, there is. Lol. So expect to see some more posts from me :)

Our move was somewhat chaotic since Jamie was gone that month. But now that he's home and things are settled in, we love it! It's close enough to town and college that Jamie can ride his bike, but its also only 5 minutes from uptown too! The best part is its tucked away a bit so you don't feel packed in, or that your even in town really. Now if I could just get used to juggling Hazel and all the house work I'd be set ;)

Speaking of Hazel, she is getting so big! She is now 6 & 1/2 months old, can walk with help, has two teeth, and can eat baby food. She says mama, dada, and nana. And she is the happiest baby I know! We just can't get enough ;) Here's a few photos for all that family that doesn't see her everyday :) We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment