Monday, January 6, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Some people might think that I'm slightly crazy for saying this, but I truly think that the weather we are having is kind of amazing. :) I love this snowy, very cold weather. It just makes you want to curl up with a good book and snuggle in front of a fireplace. Too bad I don't have a fireplace....one day we will, *sigh*. It's especially good right now though because I haven't been feeling well, so it gives me a great excuse to curl up and knit or play games with my hubby. And I love to get all those extra snuggles from Hazel! So I hope that everyone is staying warm and cozy in this rather cold winter front! :)
This is the view from our bedroom window. You can't tell but the chimney has the picturesque smoke coming out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment