Sunday, November 13, 2016

Decorations!!

Whew! I tell you what. There is no judging here for busy moms. I keep up with the holidays in real-life, but my online presence is a bit lacking. With that in mind, I wanted to share with you our porch decor for this Halloween. To tell you the truth, I've already turned our pumpkins into pumpkin-mash perfect for pumpkin rolls and pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving and Christmas (or just whenever I feel like eating a delicious pumpkin treat ;) ).


Here's the porch on a whole :)

 These were the best of the pumpkin carving, etc.


And of course, the handsome boy and his cute mom ;) In the background is my amazing Super Saturday craft from last year getting a call-back. 

Now we are gearing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas here in our house. We might go ahead and set up the tree, but I have a stalwart tradition of decorating it on Thanksgiving. Don't worry, it won't be completely plain because it's pre-lit.I think I'm gonna take a day with the girls and do some Christmas ornaments, they had a ton of fun last year doing that and I think we'll make some more (the cat broke most of the clay ornaments last year). 

Be on the lookout for our Christmas decor and our 6 month photos! Both should be up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment