Saturday, May 14, 2011

long time coming!

I've been soo busy since I got home from my extended trip to the family! I can't believe that it's already passed my birthday but it is. Jamie's only got 6 more weeks of AIT and then I get to keep him! I'm now 21 and I've been working on crafts for Girls Camp like there's no tomorrow. : )

Jamie and his brothers in front of the type of helicopter that his dad used to jump out of!
 Jamie in his platoon formation :) Not the best pics, but they'll have to do.











                                                                               
Jamie got to meet the  commanding Sgt over Fort Jackson and the man who was the Chief of Staff (I believe). He loved this!
Jamie and his Dad by the same helicopter. : )
For a Jamie Update....He's doing great. He passed his first AIT pt test with a 240. His run was the best out of everything. It's usually the worst out of everything so I'm really proud of how much he's accomplished. His Basic Training Graduation was a blast and he got Soldier of the Cycle for his company! He's definitely ready to come home to me, or at least have me with him : )

I got a new job at Fashion Bug!!! Yay, I'm super excited and I can't wait to start. It seems like I'm going to enjoy everyone. I'm definitely excited : ) All in all, we're doing pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment