Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Fun



The thing I love about summer is that there is always an endless plethora of activities to do. Today I went to a Hello Kitty birthday party for a 4-year-old. The cake was totally my second decorated cake ever. The cake looks really good and I got tons of compliments :)) Go me! 






I also had the opportunity already this summer to go to Girls Camp with my sister's girls from church.  :) It was definitely a fun time. Here are some of the pics!













Jamie gets to come back for keeps in 8 more days!!! Yay, after 5 months of him being gone I finally get him back. That is the best part of my day. Now I just have to get the house in shape! :) It'll be great to have him back

2 comments:

  1. Super awesome job on the cake! I love the photos from camp too. I missed out on photo opps this year:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I'm sure there will be plenty of time to make up photo opps ; )

      Delete