Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hudini is back!

In the form of my Tabby Cat! Yesterday while I was in Wal-mart I had her in the car with some water and the windows cracked. Apparently she decided that she didn't want to be in the car anymore and squeezed her way out one of the windows. Jamie wasn't with me and I called him first thing balling so hard that he couldn't understand me. Since she was nowhere to be found I took my groceries back home and picked him up so that he could help me look. Once back at Wal-mart we had them check the tapes and they discovered that she ran for the trees on the side of the building. We searched for 30-40 minutes to no avail and decided to give up. :( We came home waited a little while and tried again. To our great astonishment and some help of random people in the parking lot we actually found her! :) Now I can finally say that my cat has a little bit of experience in the "wild." lol, at least 4 hours of experience. :) We're just glad to have her home and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment