Saturday, September 10, 2011

Avatar: The Last Airbender

I want to start by giving a big shout out to my husband. Today is his 25th birthday!!!! : ) It's a shame that he's on a military training exercise and won't be back for a week. : (  However, I do get to Skype him!

So I'm going to admit something silly. I love the Avatar cartoons. Not that I go out of my way to watch them, but when they're on I'll watch an episode or two. As you probably know they have made the cartoons into a feature film. : ) My in-laws actually were gracious enough to get it for my husband for his birthday today. It came early so we were able to watch it. We absolutely love the movie. And in fact it has inspired me to watch the full series on our Netflix. lol. Who said growing up meant you had to loose all you childhood likes : ))

No comments:

Post a Comment