Saturday, April 7, 2012

Life Changing!


Jamie bought me our first bread machine!!! I love it. I made a loaf yesterday and then another loaf today and then I made jam this afternoon! A-MAZ-ING! I absolutely love it. I don't think it's actually been used before but we scored it in a little hole in the wall were we live for $20. I will never buy bread again. Seriously. It's just that awesome! Plus it makes me feel like Super-Wife. I can be my busy little self and still make bread! Love it. If you don't have one, get one.



You'll have to excuse my little messy counter behind the machine. I haven't gotten to it in my cleaning rampage for the house.


But this is the loaf I made this morning minus a piece or two and my jam is cooling in the fridge. But I'd thought I'd give you a nice little peak at it's handy work ; ]

No comments:

Post a Comment