Saturday, May 18, 2013

Almost 3 months!

It's hard to believe that my sweet little Hazel is already almost 3 months old!!! She is unbelievably cute and getting cuter every day! I must say that I love being a mom. Its the most amazing accomplishment that a woman can do and it has the most far-reaching affects. I find myself continually reviewing the parenting styles of my parents and my in-laws. While I can't adequately access the pros and cons of both, they do give me wonderful examples to base mine on. I am so grateful to both sets of parents (now grandparents) for the amazing parenting that they accomplished with Jamie and me. I am truly amazed by our story and how we both managed to turn out so grounded and fun in completely different circumstances. And I am so grateful to my loving Heavenly Father for preparing us for each other and helping us to meet and be sealed in the temple. There is no other greater blessing I could have asked for my family. It has been a wonderful experience to watch Jamie with Hazel. They are so cute together and I love how enthralled she gets with him. :) I know, I know, on to the good stuff. Here are your pictures :)








 


I do remember that I promised to post pictures of the finished blanket. I finished it a few days before she was born and I never got around to it so here are those. :)



Hope you enjoyed staying up with our growing little family ;) Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment