Friday, July 29, 2016

Yikes!

I guess that I'm really bad about being consistent about posting. Especially considering it's been almost 2 years since I posted about Sydney. And we've gone through 2 moves, 1 pregnancy, and lost a cat. Yeah, don't judge. Life gets crazy busy and there's just no stopping it when it gets a bee in it's bonnet. Just go with it.

Speaking of life, today I took the pictures for Blaine's (our newest child) 2-month-old photos. I'm doing them every month for this one mostly just because I can. I took pics every month with the girls, but not really on purpose. For my birthday/Mother's Day Jamie got me a nice camera, and I love it to pieces and try to find reasons to use it. Thus, I actually take special pics every month. Anyways, without further ado, here's the star of this show!




And of course I had a helper ;) 




Isn't he just the sweetest! Personally I don't think that he's changed all that much. But I'm guessing we will gradually see the massive change that happens over the next year.  ;)

Yeah, not everything is perfect. And I just couldn't resist taking this one here.



Stay tuned and I'll post more pics, stories of our adventures, and maybe some of my craftiness. I'll try to post at least once a week. Be looking for it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment