Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PICTURES!

I will admit that I'm a lot of a picture addict, as my husband will readily inform you, but I've gotten a little tired of the pictures that I've taken. It would be alright if I were to take more pictures, but I can't find my camera charger. So in the efforts to fulfill my addiction I've stolen pictures off of facebook and have just tweaked them.  Here are a lot for your enjoyment. :)

The one with the baby is Megan and Shiloh Curtis for the few readers who might not know this.


The rest are of Lucinda. She was my best friend in the 8th grade and I probably should have asked if I could post them, but I don't think that she'll mind. I say was because after my 8th grade year I moved away from her and to that great state Florida.

Tell me what you think!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment