Monday, October 4, 2010

Banks

Jamie and I had been talking and we've decided that it's time that we picked a bank for here so that we could deposit money into it for our own safe keeping. In the hopes of finding a great new bank that we can use with both our names on it, we went out today "on the prowl", so to speak. We've been to a few of them in the area and I think that we've found one that fits us. 
I'm pretty sure that we're going to be going with Kentucky Bank. They've got some really neat stuff, like if we get charged a Foreign ATM Fee, we just have to bring the recipt back to them within 30 days and they will give us a refund. I also like that I can set it up so that if I accidentally overdraft for any reason, we can have them pull the money out of a savings account if available. I also like that we'll get new cards every year!It makes me super excited. I think that the only question that I forgot to ask him was what the cards look like and if I get any options as to what I want them to look like :)

All in all, I'm just glad that I can finally have a bank up here close by that allows me to deposit any money that I want out of my pockets! Plus, I feel somewhat productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment