Thursday, July 22, 2010

Everyday trifles...

The public library seems like our second home. If we aren't at our house, chances are that we went to the library.
For obvious reasons we have been at the library everyday for the past 3 or 4 days now. We pick out new movies, books (for me), and play on the internet. Its just extra nice that it has air conditioning.

Jamie goes on his first drill with the Guard this weekend and he is super nervous. I keep telling him that he'll be fabulous, but he still is worried. I think he's mostly worried because until this morning he had no knowledge of what was going to happen. I know that he'll be great, but if you'll just keep him in your prayers, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind. : ]

Other than that, there's not much thats new.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment