Sunday, May 20, 2012

Headband

So yesterday after I posted I got onto Pintrest. Any of you who have an account know that it is absolutely addicting! But I get lots of great ideas from there. I actually don't just look just because I feel like it but I actually do some of the things that I like on there.  In fact, I found this great tute and I did it this morning! Well, I had to wait until Jamie was gone and I was done with church but I'm totally digging it.


This is the cute side


This is the other side
(Boy, do I look tan! This will be me after Florida ; ))


Another cute-side angle

I love it, but I have to wear it with my hair up otherwise it looks stupid. I have my hair pinned back all crazy and it kina reminds me of Medusa if her snakes stay closed to her head, lol! Now what do you think? Cute right?

PS-Thanks Meg for the pin ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment