Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sunday Lesson Handouts

Many people who happen upon my blog may not know that I am a member of the Church of Latter-Day Saints--I am. I actually have the wonderful opportunity to work with the wonderful young women in my ward. I actually have the opportunity to teach the lesson this coming Sunday and I made the simplest and cutest handouts to go along with it.

Now, if you are not a member or are not familiar with our church in any way I strongly suggest that you do a little research on lds.org or click my button on the side that'll take you to mormon.org. Otherwise you might not beable to keep up with this post.

My lesson is on temple marriage and I came up with these snazzy handouts to help the girls remember it : )


Front with a slight impression of the temple


and back where you can tell I made it in Sharpie.

I took two cut sheets of sketch paper and on the back I put a silhouette of a temple. I double-sided-taped it to a clean one. and then proceeded to stamp the front with two different sets of stamps I had. Then, I flipped them over and stamped the 'you are the best' to the very back to remind them of how wonderful they are and what state of being they need to be in to go to the temple. : )
Just to finish them up I laminated them with clear packing tape ; ) lol.
Cute, cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment