Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Crafting Teaser

OK, I admit that I didn't post last week like I said I would. Life got a bit hectic to allow me 30 mins on the computer. So I solved that problem and put the app on my phone.

As the title suggests I've been doing a bit of crafting this week. This post will only be a teaser for the real pics that I've taken with my nice camera. So don't be hating on my phone pics--I know they stink.
Firstly, I've been trying my hand at signs. I've done three now. I made these with some reclaimed wood and I hope that you like them.


This one I made for Jamie on just a scrap piece that was perfect for our bookshelves.


This one says"I choose joy eternally". It is very difficult to see the last word it this pic. But you'll see it later. And I also went ahead and changed it in my cut file.



This last one reminds me of my sister's family. They get up and read scriptures together every morning. I love that and I would like to start doing that with Jamie. We'll see how it goes.

Now here is the part I'm most excited about! I went to a paint and bake with a few ladies from church and made myself a mug. I was able to finish it then, so I can get it back next week. But here are some pics of it before it gets glazed and fired. Those who remember my big state love art will see the similarities. ;)





The inside is this rich bright yellow orange color that just makes me so happy! I can't wait to get it back. I love how big it is (22 oz)! Plenty of room for ice and water. ;) And of course I'll post pics of it then too.

Well, that's it for now. When I post better pics of the signs I'll post some of the mice snuggle toys I made for the kids. More goodies to come, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment