Monday, August 8, 2016

Dress Pics

Finally, I have gotten back to you as promised. Here are the pics I took on Sunday morning. There are just a couple because we were running late. And then it took me so long to post them because we went home early due to Hazel throwing up during Sacrament Meeting. Life gets crazy sometimes and you just have to roll with it. But anyways. Here's the dress on Sydney.

 


Yeah, this is the best picture I got of the back...you just get a free pic of Hazel. They really are sweet and can be a lot of fun. 
Enjoy the dress pics!


Here's an extra one of Sydney. I loved this one more than the first, and quite frequently I am amazed by how beautiful my children are. You might not see it, but it still hits me sometimes that I helped make these sweet amazing children who are growing up so quickly. Jamie and I are truly blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment