Monday, September 20, 2010

Trips to come : ]

So I haven't really set my mind on what exactly it is that I want to post about. I just knew that I needed to make a new post.......


Now that I've thought about it, I think I'll post on my trip that I'm planning for Thanksgiving! Jamie and I even bought my plane ticket. I'm to fly from Louisville to Birmingham on Monday before the big Turkey Day! I'll be able to see all of our family again over about a week. I'm thinking that I'll probably end up going and celebrating the big day with upto 7 different parts of our family (potentially). Wow! I can't believe that we did almost that much for Chirstmas! lol : ]
After the big day has come and gone, I'll be going down to Florida with my sister for probably about a month or so. I'll probably end up staying with Megan and babysitting for her till Jamie gets off for Christmas. I won't be babysitting strait through that whole time, but I'll definitely get to let her and Randy get some time alone. With three kids, that can come a lot rarer than it used to.

Don't get me wrong, I'm so proud of the task that Jamie is doing for me and for us, but I will absolutely and whole-heartedly miss my hubby while he's away. That's why it's so good for me to have some fun and some wonderful people to distract me while I'm missing him.

Just can't wait for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment