Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Exercise

So, I got the wonderful opportunity of going and tagging along for the ride today with Jamie and his workout. We went and ran a couple of errands today before going and chilling with our go-to-guy, Jeremy. We hung out there for a little while before we got the rest of the stuff done for the National Guard. Around 5 we actually went and did some running, at a cemetery no less. It was actually pretty fun! Especially considering that we got a ton of free-bes from our hook-up in the military district. Now I have plenty of tees that I can wear to work out in. Yay! :]

So all in all it's been a very nice and productive day. I'm just glad that we're now home and fed. I'm kinda worn out! I don't know how he does it! I love this man ; ]

No comments:

Post a Comment