Thursday, June 10, 2010

Humility

I completely understand that Heavenly Father gives us things to make us humble and realize that we wouldn't be able to do things with out him. Really, I don't mind that much. I just wish that it was a more once-in-a-while sort of thing instead of an every-other-day sort of thing. I do really appreciate all of the help that we receive from him and everyone here, but sometimes I wish that we didn't need it so much. lol.

On the plus side of things, I found this great site that allows you to read copyrighted material. The only problem is that you can only read as much as the copyrighter will allow. So, right now I'm reading "Along For The Ride" by Sarah Dessen and it's great, but every 5 pages or so it skips 2 pages. That's the only downfall, but I'll take it. It's the closest thing that I could find anywhere that would let me even read part of the actual novel. It's my new favorite site!

No comments:

Post a Comment